Dear Valued Customers,
As you know things are changing rapidly with regards to COVID-19 and how to best limit personal interaction for your safety and the safety of our staff. Advantage Collision in Saskatoon and Prince Albert will remain open indefinitely. But in order to limit that interaction our front office doors will be locked as of Monday, March 30th. We appreciate your patience as we implement these new safety procedures to make sure everyone will stay safe. We’re asking for your help to flatten the curve and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some of things we are doing differently that we need your help with:
- If you are dropping off your car for repairs and don’t require a rental , we ask that you leave the keys in our key drop beside our front door.
- If you are dropping off your car for repairs that do require a rental, please call the office from your vehicle and remain inside until the rental arrives and then put your vehicle keys in our key drop beside our front door.
- If we are writing an SGI estimate for you, we will need your vehicle for about an hour and a half so it’s best that you arrange a ride and leave the vehicle with us. This allows us adequate time to thoroughly disinfect your vehicle prior to writing the estimate and to disinfect it again after we’re done.
- If you have an SGI estimate that has been written by SGI, we ask you to email that estimate to us.
- In order to limit contact once your vehicle is repaired, please know that we accept credit card payment over the telephone and we can also accept e-transfers.
- We will also require a signed certification of repairs (COR). We will email this to you and you can sign it and email it back to us. You can also print the COR sign it and leave it in our key drop slot. If you can’t print it we can arrange to leave a copy in the car that you can sign and drop it in the key drop off slot.
We thank you for both your business and your patience at this trying time. Thank you for doing your part in helping to flatten the curve of COVID-19 infections.
Together we can get through this! You can text or call us at (306)700-3711 (Saskatoon) or (306)801-2505 (Prince Albert)